Conditions for sale
1. About this object, BrinkBorgh Brokers is the advisor and representative of the seller. We advise every prospective buyer to use an NVM/MVA purchase broker.
2. The object is sold and delivered in the condition it is in during the inspection, unless indicated otherwise by the selling agent. Information about facts that are known to the buyer or that could have been known from the buyers own research do not have to be provided by the seller and/or his selling broker.
3. If the object is in a simple (outdated) state, then an old age clause will be included in the purchase deed. In that case no guarantees are given by the vendor about the technical installations, supply and drainage pipes and wiring. The presence of a telephone and / or cable connection is not guaranteed.
4. If the object is never occupied by the seller himself, then a statement non-self-habitation clause will be included in the purchase deed.
5. An oral agreement between seller and buyer is not legally valid. In other words, there is no sale. There is only a legally valid purchase if the seller and buyer have signed the purchase agreement. This follows from article 7: 2 Dutch Civil Code. A confirmation of the oral agreement by e-mail or a sent draft of the purchase agreement is not considered as a ‘signed purchase agreement’. Both parties will ensure that the deed of sale is signed within 5 working days after consensus.
6. The purchase agreement and the deed of delivery shall exclusively be drawn up in accordance with the model of the Royal Notarial Professional Organization and the Ring Model Purchase Contract Amsterdam, by a notary office in Amsterdam pointed out by the buyer exclusively, unless a project notary is designated.
7. The sold object is measured in accordance with the Measurement Instruction, which is based on the standards as laid down in NEN 2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results due to, for example, interpretation differences, rounding off and limitations when performing a measurement. The house has been measured by an external professional company. The buyer indemnifies BrinkBorgh Brokers B.V. and its employees and the seller for any deviations in the specified sizes. The buyer declares that he has been given the opportunity to measure or have the sold item measured in accordance with NEN 2580.
8. Seller has the obligation to present a validated energy label to the buyer prior to the transfer of ownership. Not having a validated energy label is at the expense and risk of the seller. The above is not applicable if there is already a registered valid energy label. The above is also not applicable if the object falls under one of the statutory exceptions.
9. The information in this sales brochure has been compiled with the utmost care. However, we cannot always prevent the information from deviating slightly from what you see or have seen in or around the object. This may apply to (construction) drawings, plans, and dimensions. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this.
1. With regards to this object BrinkBorgh Makelaardij is the advisor of the landlord and represents his interests. We advise every potential tenant to use a letting agent. When choosing one of our properties, the tenant does not owe any commission to BrinkBorgh Makelaardij.
2. Accommodation sharers do not quality for this object. On request of the landlord, it is not possible to make this property available for sharers. With sharers are meant students and/or friends of girlfriends who jointly rent a property. The co-habitation of two or more (high educated) working people is also not possible. An individual, a couple, a married couple or a family do qualify for this object.
3. This object is subject to an income requirement. To qualify for this apartment, you will have to earn a gross monthly income of at least 4 times the net rent. Holiday pay and a possible 13th month will also be taken into consideration. The assessment takes into account the total gross annual income and possible available savings. The net rent is the rent without gas, electricity, water and possible service charges. BrinkBorgh Makelaardij has the right not to assign a property to you. We do not have to provide you with any reason.
4. Parties emphatically do not choose for the possibility of a short-term rent agreement, but for a long-term rent relationship for 12 months at the minimum. After this minimum duration, the notice period for the tenant is two months.
5. The mentioned rent is exclusive user charges such as but not limited to gas, water and electricity. Apart from mentioned energy charges the tenant is responsible for the council charges such as waste disposal and pollution tax.
6. Unless the Landlord has given prior written consent, the Tenant is not entitled to let or sub-let the Subjects nor to give any third party any rights to use them, in whole or in part, this to include the letting of rooms and the provision of guest house facilities and giving up the tenancy. Tenant is not permitted to sublease the apartment in anyway or form and via any media such as Airbnb or Booking.com
7. When both parties have come to an agreement, the landlord will require a down payment of € 500,- from the tenant. This amount will be deducted by the landlord with the first instalment. An agreement is made when BrinkBorgh Makelaardij confirms this to the tenant by e-mail.
8. The tenancy agreement will be drawn up be in accordance with the ROZ model (Raad van Onroerende Zaken) dated 20 March 2017. The applicable General Terms and Conditions are available from us on request.
The landlord will draw up the rental agreement and charge the tenant a one-time amount of € 195,- .
9. The object will be delivered in the state it was during the viewing, unless specified differently by the letting agent. Possible work that the tenant wants to be performed in the object should be included in the tenancy proposal.
10. This object has been measured in accordance with the Meetinstructie. The Meetinstructie is based on NEN2580. The Meetinstructie is meant for a simple way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Meetinstructie cannot completely avoid differences in measurements, due to, for example, difference in interpretation, rounding up or limitations when performing the measurement.
11. A rental proposal will only be considered by the landlord if the prospective tenant(s) have physically viewed the home themselves.
12. The information in this letting brochure has been compiled with the greatest care. However we cannot avoid that de information might slightly vary from what you have seen in or around the object. This could especially apply for (building) drawings, maps, measurements and dimensions. Therefore these cannot be legally binding.